Each year, 1 in 5 people will have a phone incident – 2.2 per second – with 19 million lost or stolen . Lots of phone plans don’t cover cover loss or theft. These stats are sobering when you consider that each time your employees lose communication it costs your business in time and productivity. Shorten phone downtime and empower your employees to stay on target with business mobile insurance.
- 60% of employees use apps for work-related activity (Source: Digital Strategy Consulting)
- 71% spend over two hours a week accessing company information on mobile (Source: Fierce Mobile IT)
- Almost 9 in 10 app users say that apps for work have changed their behavior as a business professional (Source: Digital Strategy Consulting)
- 70 percent of employees keep their phones “within eye contact” at work (Source: Career Builder)
- The average mobile worker works 240 hours a year longer than the general population. (Source: iPass)
- Over 36% of mobile subscribers use smart phones or tablets to read email and 34% of subscribers only use mobile devices to read emails. (Source: Informz)
It’s critical to understand how your teams use mobile tech. Ensure that they are covered and ready to face the workday with insurance that fits your needs. View Plans